SURFACE PROFILE | DIMENSIONAL MEASUREMENT
With a wide height range up to 25mm and the capability to measure steep angles, the chromatic confocal technique is ideal for many surface profile dimensional measurements including applications such as micro lenses and precision tooling. Because no stitching is needed for large surfaces, the chromatic confocal techniqu can be used to measure dimensions in seconds with a single profile. With pattern recognition and automation in addition to pass fail conditions and database communication, the instrument can be used as an advanced quality control tool.
• ISO 5436-1
Standard Measurement Analysis:
• Maximum, minimum and mean heights • Width • Distance • Radius • Slope • Center point and quantity of a specific feature • Point to point • Plane to point
• Plane to plane.
Easily defined line or area scans • Recipes • Lateral resolution • Export raw data and images • Real time display • Automatic Reporting • Multi-language support
Analysis Software Features:
• Filtering • Leveling • Thresholding • Zooming • Area selection and form removal tools • Subtract and compare functions and many others
• Automatic focus (optical and microscope), automatic analysis template • Multi sample handling macros • Easy selection of area under the microscope for profiling or AFM testing • Automatic dual frequency for surfaces with varying reflectivities • Rotational staging • Pattern recognition • Database communications • Pass/Fail limits
• Line sensors for up to 200 times faster measurements
Sample(s) Holders and Environmental Conditions:
• Custom and standard sample holders • Heating stage