Wear & Friction Of Polymer Belts Using Tribometer
In this study, we simulated and compared the wear behaviors of belts with different surface texture to showcase the capacity of Nanovea Tribometer in simulating the wear process of the belt in a controlled and monitored manner.
DMA Frequency Sweep On Polymer Using Nanoindentation
In this application, the Nanovea Mechanical Tester, in Nanoindentation mode is used to study the
viscoelastic properties of a polished tire sample at different DMA frequencies.
Roughness & Texture Of Polymer Belts Using 3D Profilometry
The roughness and texture of two belts were measured and compared using the Nanovea ST400 optical profilometer to showcase the capability of the Nanovea optical profilometer in providing comprehensive and user friendly surface analysis of belts with different textures.
NANOVEA IS HIRING!
Nanovea currently has employment opportunities for a Software Engineer, Entry Level IT, Manufacturing Tech and Intern opportunities at Irvine, CA headquarters. Please send resumes to email@example.com Please no phone calls.
Here are examples of materials we tested this month:
• Nanoindentation of individual phases within metal cross section
• Nanoindentation hardness of thin polymer sheeting
• Macro scratch testing of titanium nitride coatings
• Macro scratch testing of Xylan coating
3D Non-Contact Profilometry:
• Roughness of nonwoven fabrics
• Topography of pipe sealant
• Coplanarity measurement of ball grid arrays
• Dimensions of aspheric lenses
• Friction testing of bicycle grease
• High temperature wear testing of ceramic casting material